Nippers & Youth
Nippers is a junior program that introduces children aged 5 to 13 to surf lifesaving. Nippers is about children participating in safe, fun and organised activities in a beach environment.
The objectives of our Youth program follow those of the Club – ‘One Club, One Community’. The Youth Committee believe in providing a safe environment where our Youth members can experience as many aspects of the surf club as possible. We provide many opportunities around fitness, fun, friendship, development and community service.
City of Perth SLSC expects the following, as a minimum from all Nippers and Youth:
- Have fun
- Be a good sport
- Be prepared and willing to learn
- Do your best and be proud of your efforts
- Encourage and congratulate each other
- Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself
- Look after the equipment
- At Carnivals never argue with an official. Have your Age Group Manager approach the Official in the proper manner.